Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Excitement is Growing

So...Now that I am meeting so many new friends with egg shaped trailers through the new blog and Fiberglassrv.com, I am very excited to be preparing for my first rally...Northern California FGRV owners are meeting over this weekend at Burney Falls...I had known about it for several weeks, but with the folks, it is hard to make any plans that far ahead...But YEA, the stars have lined up...No dr. appts., everyone healthy and happy, food prepared and all parent chores taken care of...So, Rosie and I are about to embark on our first Scamp camping trip...We have lived in Marsha for 2+ years now and I really miss camping...Being a tent camper since I was a child, it just isn't the same as parking in someone's yard...

I have been to Burney Falls several times and with "tourist" season over and all the egg owners gathering, it has all the aspects of great time...Just add beer...

Spent the day sorting out the summer clothes and getting ready for the fall and winter seasons, as well as prep for our big adventure...

I will take lots of photos and let you know how much fun you missed when I get home...Happy Trails...Char

No comments:

Post a Comment