Friday, October 5, 2012

                              Where in the heck has Auntie Char been ???

When I last posted, Rosie and I were getting ready to attend the annual FGRV round-up at Burney Falls, CA...We we all packed and ready to go...Last thing on our list was to free Marsha from the confines of my parents backyard...


 
 
It was a tight squeeze, but we were FREE !!!
 
It was a great trip, fall colors just beginning and the anticipation of our first round-up made the miles fly by...
 
 
 
We met so many wonderful fellow egg owners, stuffed ourselves with endless potlucks, enjoyed the many travel stories and toured each others little homes..
I won the award for the oldest egg !!! I also hold the dubious title of Worst Ladder Golf Player..We gathered at the falls for a group photo...
 
 
 
 
A great time was had by all...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment