Monday, September 12, 2011

In the Beginning...

Today is the first day of my new blogging life...Thanks to Google for making it so easy and to Kimbopolo for the encouragement...Hey...I am Auntie Char, a child of the Planet Earth...It seems that I was born with wanderlust, beginning with my mom's oldest memories...I was found one morning on a center divider of a 4 lane street in Oakland CA with my dog Buck...Pandemonium soon followed with my rescue...Another of my youthful adventures involved all of my neighbors and their early morning milk delivery...The sound of those cardboard tops popping off the bottles was quite intriguing to a 2 year old...

People have told me that I should write a book, but I always thought it a task I could never complete on my own...I am quite certain that my children will be duly impressed  that their techno-challenged mom could actually figure this out by herself...

At the current time, I am residing in Chester, CA full-time in a 1989 13' Scamp trailer...My sister and I retrofitted it to suit my physical and creative needs...Her name is MarshaMellow because that is what she looks like...I l live with my pound puppy Rosie, 30# of energy and love...We are currently supervising my folks 86 & 82...I help out with driving, household chores and gardening...We are here till the snow flies to enjoy the best that Lake Almanor, Lassen Natl Park and the Sierra Nevadas have to offer...

I am looking forward to sharing adventures with all of you and hope that you enjoy and laugh along with me...

3 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME Momma! lol One can see easily see where grandma went cuckoo. hahahaha Cannot wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is Carol even if usually they call me Loredana... I enjoyed reading you. Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pleased to be able to follow along on your adventures! Can't wait for the photos!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete